Cyber Science 3D (Formerly known as Cyber-Anatomy Corp. and Viz-Tek, Inc.) was founded in 2007 in Iowa City, IA USA.
The company specializes in the development and delivery of simulation technologies and simulators for the education, military, medical, and training industries.
Cyber Science 3D leverages many years of experience in the simulation industry to create products that are of the highest quality. The company was founded by a professor of engineering, using simulation know-how to create the most compelling experience for users.
The initial product, Cyber Anatomy Med VR, was developed in response to a need in third world countries that were having difficulty obtaining cadavers for medical training due to religious or cultural reasons. This award-winning product, presented an immersive, interactive, 3D experience that was unparalleled. Anatomy students were able to experience dissection virtually, holographically, for the first time.
After the company’s initial development, Cyber Science 3D partnered with market leader ELSEVIER (the publishers of Grey’s Anatomy and the Netter Atlas) to transform the system into Netter’s 3D Interactive Anatomy Powered by Cyber-Anatomy. This award winning product has been adopted by several leading medical schools, including Harvard, Cornell, Stanford, and the University of Chicago.
Following the launch of Netter’s Interactive Anatomy Powered by Cyber-Anatomy, the company began development of Cyber Science 3D, a K-12 version of our software for virtual dissections, such as Frogs and Fetal Pigs. The educational library now has hundreds of powerful interactive experiences.
Cyber Science 3D developers, computer programmers, and engineers also provide custom development of simulations for various industries. Our military experience in creating simulation technologies for training spans many years and various successful projects.
Cyber Science 3D runs on three main principles:
- Quality is vital
- Interactivity is essential
- Visuals must be believable and realistic
Today, Cyber Science 3D creates immersive learning packages – Bringing Learning to Life for education, government and business.
Read about Cyber Science 3D’s latest events and milestones.
- Cyber Science 3D and Gale (Cengage Learning) Partner to Create 3D Science Products for the Library Market
- November 18, 2015
- 3-D holographic imaging takes students inside the human body
- Fox News: June 10, 2015
- Cyber Science 3D Lecture at the University of Baghdad presented to the Dept. of Life Sciences and Chemistry (ARABIC)
- April 16, 2015
- Zain Jordan and Cyber Science 3D Form Strategic Partnership
- April 1, 2015
- North Cedar Community School District leading the way with immersive ed tech for the classroom: Installation of Cyber Science 3D and zSpace
- March 27, 2015
- Struggling to memorize the human body? Learn with Cyber Anatomy 3D
- Student Doctor Network: March 22,2015
- Exploring market options in Africa: Students advise Iowa businesses on entering international economies
- The Gazette: March 23, 2015
- Naseej and Cyber-Anatomy Sign Exclusive Agreement to Bring Virtual Reality Solutions to Saudi Arabia
- September 2014
- zSpace, Inc. and Cyber-Anatomy Showcase New 3D Education Platform at ISTE 2013
- June 24, 2013
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine To Open Nation’s First Virtual Holographic Training Center
- April 22, 2013
- zSpace, Cyber-Anatomy, and Touro College Announce Virtual Training Center
- April 22, 2013
- InteractElsevier Delivers 3-D Interactive Anatomy Learning Tools
- Feb. 23, 2010
- An Immersive Lesson in Anatomy
- Business Sphere, Pg. 4: Jan. 1, 2009